Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My beautiful perfect children

Let me introduce you to my children...

Olivia is my fish, and when I say fish I don't mean she excels at swimming (although she is pretty damn good) I mean she is a Pisces. She is my soft hearted, beautiful, fair, blond headed daughter. She is 9 going on 19. She is a dancer and loves it. This month her goal is to attend Juilliard in N.Y to further her education. I said this month because just this summer she wanted to be a veterinarian :) She is in grade 4 and is an old sensitive soul. I know that when push comes to shove she is the one person I can depend on to help me out with whatever I may ask of her. She is my daughter, my first born, my princess. She is my creative soul.

Ethan is my bull, no not a zodiac bull, just a bull...He is a true boy. There is nothing dainty about my boy, and although when he's older he may not be happy with me sharing this he loves giving kisses and hugs, and does enjoy a cuddle with his mama when he wakes up from his naps (maybe my most favorite times I spend with him). There is no better feeling that holding his little body all snuggled in, knowing that he needs me and depends on me for his survival. It's really quiet scary when I think of it that way, but in the same breath so rewarding. Ethan's personality is only starting to shine through as he is just 9 1/2 months but I can say for sure he's a mama's boy. I'm so excited to see him grow and develop and although there will be some challenges thoughout the years every ounce of it is worth it.

I love my kids, they have moulded me into the adult that I am today, they keep me on my toes, they make me smile, they make my heart swell so big it feel like it will burst and they bring happy tears to my eyes all the time!

Olivia and Ethan, know that I love you more than anything, and will do anything for you. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment