Friday, November 12, 2010

Pure Heaven....

Yesterday was the Christmas craft fair, and there Olivia spotted a candy apple, it was $6, and I was sure she would take 2 bites and then find it too rich and not want to eat anymore. I tried to talk her out of it but she was determined that this was the treat she was getting...I asked her to tell me about it and here it is...

This is from the mouth of my babe...

"It was an apple on a stick that was dipped in caramel, then dipped in chocolate, and then rolled in coconut...It tasted like heaven, was the most delicious thing I ever tasted and would have 1 a day if I could...It was worth the $6...If I could have one for my birthday I would it was that good...if you ever have the chance to have one you really have to..."





To my shock it was devoured pretty quick and I was even offered a bite as long as I didn't eat all the caramel...LOL...might have to make another stop for another one before the weekend is up!


No comments:

Post a Comment